Tuesday, June 29, 2010

12:30 Almost 1 jar of squash with 2 T rice cereal...Robert learned from Max apparently that it's cooler to eat without a bib. Max also made the meal more entertaining by interfering with the feeding process

3 comments:

  1. haha! I think I need to start doing his hair. I'm afraid that I don't always use a bib (If we're not home I don't use one) so that may be MY fault :)Haha! i love the closed eyes face he does! I love that you caught it on video!

    Poor Max, all concerned that he stepped in the food :) You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Robert can pull that bib right off, so I suppose it doesn't really matter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Yeah, I use it when I can tuck it into the high chair! I need to get the 2nd high chair for you!

    ReplyDelete