Thursday, December 2, 2010

9:30 Snack: bananas and sweet bread (funny story...since I didn't have time before coming up yesterday, Allan made his own bread. He used the last two cups from a mix in a small unlabeled container; it's the only unmarked one, and I know what it is, so I didn't feel any need to mark it. Allan called me asking what it was because the bread turned out very differently...it's cupcake mix - so he made bread with the entire flour component being from a cupcake mix. So funny. Hence...the sweet bread. It's good; Max particularly likes it. Somehow it feels better giving them sweet bread rather than cupcakes.

Robert climbed into our camping chair all by himself. I walked into the living room, and he was chilling in the chair. Super cute.

10:30 Nursery lesson: Families Can Be Together Forever, with a focus on the temple. Songs: I Love to See the Temple, The Lord Gave Me a Temple, Little Jesus, Samuel Tells of the Baby Jesus, Stars were Gleaming, When Joseph Went to Bethlehem, I Will

11:30 Down for a nap

1 comment:

  1. How funny! Kind of sounds yummy! And it doesn't have frosting so it is "better" than a cupcake :)

    As for Robert and climbing...I think he's going to be a climber. He loves climbing onto the couch and sitting next to me..He gives me the cutest smile, "like I'm so big" and he climbs on step stools (see my facebook picture from yesterday), or boxes. This morning in climbed up into the kid recliner and was standing, he sat down when I told him too and I leaned it back. You should have see his face!! He thought he was sooooooo big :)

    Thanks for all you do!!

    ReplyDelete