What a privilege to be a day mommy and enjoy the company of such a bright, friendly, and happy boy! His daily adventures are detailed so his mom and dad won't miss a thing, and so they know what we do all day!
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
It's a fun little trick of Robert's. Just as he goes down for a nao, he poops in his newly changed diaper to try to get out of the nap. He's thrilled when I come in and pick him up, thinking he's off the hook. But, oh no. I won't fall for that again and again. After a change his diaper for the second time in twenty minutes, I put him right back in his crib, much to his dismay, and he wails for literally a few seconds in protest and then is asleep not five minutes later. Silly boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha, yeah, he used to do this when he was a baby. i'm not sure what the deal is but maybe he poops better in a clean diaper, relaxed. silly boy for sure!
ReplyDelete