Tuesday, January 11, 2011

9:00 2nd breakfast - pumpkin walnut muffins and ham (the latter was Max's choice - I realize they don't pair well :-))

10:00 Nursery Lesson: Heavenly Father and Jesus Love Me. Songtime: Hello song, Happy Song, If You're Happy, We are All Together, I Will, We are Different

11:00 Wal-mart (it was a necessity)











12:00 Pre-lunch parfaits
12:30 Down for a nap

2:30 Up from nap. Preschool: review calendar day, shape, letter, abcs, counting to 10; learned abt trains & conductors. Set up train cars in cupboard and under desk











4:00 Lunch or pre-dinner or 2nd lunch, whatever you want to call it...SO BIG!

1 comment:

  1. My little boy is getting TOOO big. I did his 15th Month post on my blog and I couldn't believe everything he does.

    I can't believe how BLONDE his hair looks underneath in the last picture. Will be so weird when we cut it next!

    ReplyDelete